4.12.07

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i’ve been tagged by Ana Lu and Annah Whitfield!
i’m gonna kill you girls! i really hate these things. oh well

the rules are:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My random facts/habits:

1. i’m a big fan of Quentin Tarantino, Tim Burton and David Lynch.

2. my favourite writer is Gabriel García Márquez.

3. i love painting, drawing and illustration in general but I DO LOVE children illustration!

4. i love to eat! it’s one of my favourite pleasures. not just proper meals but also those little things that we can eat while we drink a beer – “pestiscos” in Portuguese! in Portugal, we do have this “petiscos” culture, with all sort of delicious things – nhami!

5. uhm, my sister uses to say that we are good candidates to “serial killers” – we hate people! lol specially, people in traffic. grrrrrrrr

6. i love dogs! since i moved to a place of mine, i had two, both found abandoned in the street. in Portugal, unfortunately, animals abandon percentage’s are very high, growing every hear in the vacation’s period. it breaks my heart :(

7. i hate cauliflower. arghhhhh

8. when I was a child, i was completely crazy about “wonder women”. so, I used to play pretending i was her. one day, i climbed to a wall and jumped and it was supposed my cousin to get me, but… ok, i have broken my harm! loool it was the first and last time (till now!) that i’ve broken a bone!

and i will not follow the rules because i will not tag anyone!

Sem comentários: